A BOY!!!
Yep. Boy number 3.
Believe it or not, I'm pretty excited!
(I had to go right to the mall and buy him some cute little outfits :) And boy, there's not any more cute things for boys out there now than there were 5 years ago. Poor little guys just get left out.)
But Daddy, on the other hand, is quite disappointed and is having a bit of a rough time accepting it ;)
Baby boy looked perfect, has a great strong heartbeat, and weighed a whopping 12 oz. He's quite active already and usually is awake veeeery early in the morning :)
Mommy is feeling quite a bit better now. The nausea is almost totally gone, just have a touch of it now and then, and even then it's tolerable. (Insert big WOOHOO!!! here.) Been having some trouble with fainty spells, but that seems to be getting some better, too. Now I'm just left with those little pesky symptoms like headaches, skin issues, tired all the time, nose bleeds, backaches, going to the little girl's room every 5 minutes, yada yada yada.... But it's all good.
Now that we know for sure what it is, I'm having fun picking out things for the nursery, and pouring over baby boy names. And I'm looking forward to getting back to some more regular scheduled programming here on the old blog! I'm sure I'll want to share some nursery ideas with you all, and we have an attic remodel in the works, too. (Since the baby boy will be moving into the current guest room, we're having to create a new one upstairs, and boy, is it gonna be a doozy of a project - but fun, too!)


11 comments:
Awww...congrats! But, having 3 brothers and being the only girl, I can relate to wanting that "daddy's girl". Glad you are feeling better.
Yay for healthy!!! Poor, Dave... :) I'm still excited for you! :) I can't wait to see what you pick out for the nursery! Exciting times!!!
Feeling your "pain." The nurse keeps telling me it's because I'm older. Not what I want to hear since we want more. And, seriously, I inherited some teenager's acne. They can thank me later. ;)
Can't wait to see the nursery. Got ours started, but I'm in one of those start a billion projects-finish 0. It's working for me! HA! Just kidding.
Congratulations! I'm sure the new little guy will have everyone wrapped around his little finger in no time! =) I'm happy for you all!
So happy for you! I always went baby shopping right after finding out the sex, too!
I can sympathize with your hubby though...I was just sure our third was a boy, but I most definitely would NOT trade her for anything now!!
Lookin' forward to seeing your nursery ideas ;)
Trust me - that third little son is gonna be super special! At least ours is. Marc was disappointed too at first when we found out Logan was a boy, but he got over it quickly.
3 boys are great - you'll see!!
*smiles* Congrats! I'm sure David will get over his disappointment as soon as he meets the little guy!! :) But, if you just REALLY need a girl fix, I have one you might could borrow for a while! JK, I wouldn't trade her for anything - but I WOULD trade in her attitude in a heartbeat...
Have fun looking for cute boy stuff! I'm still looking.....
Hello dear Brittany,
It is so nice to hear from you again. Congrats on expecting another boy! Boys are so wonderful! I had a boy first and I really wanted another boy, but instead I very joyfully welcomed a girl. (That was back before they told you what you were having.) I have so much fun with my grandsons now, they are full of energy and fun!!! They are less emotional, I find and that is really nice.:)
I hope the rest of your pesky symptoms fade away real soon.
Been praying for you.
Hugs, Cindy
Congrats on your baby boy! So glad you are feeling some better. Take care of yourself...no overdoing it :)
However, I am anxious to see your upcoming projects!!
Congrats Brittany! Boys are special and wonderful. You look beautiful.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Having 4 girls and 3 boys...two of my girls are in the teen stage, and my oldest son is 12, the girls definitely generate A LOT more drama :)
Congratulations on your new little boy. He will bless and enrich your family and life in ways you never dreamed :)
Post a Comment