Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Your boys are precious! If we lived closer, I'd have you come take pictures of mine. Your work is very professional looking! Great job! Come see my new blog and enter the Thanksgiving giveaway. www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com
Just dropping back by to say thank you for following my new blog. It means so much to me. I've entered your name in the giveaway. Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
Your boys are so darling and you are an exceptional photographer! I am very impressed.
Hugs, Cindy
What cute little men you have!! Their smiles are contagious and full of life!! Love your table by the way!!!
Jenn
So cute! Love the one of them looking at each other while lying in the leaves..."the secrets they share".
Your boys are precious! If we lived closer, I'd have you come take pictures of mine. Your work is very professional looking! Great job!
Come see my new blog and enter the Thanksgiving giveaway.
www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com
Very cute! LOVE that last one! :)
Just dropping back by to say thank you for following my new blog. It means so much to me. I've entered your name in the giveaway. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment