Thursday, September 16

Lighting up the Office!

The new chandy is up, thanks to my sweet handy man!
Isn't she pretty?
As pretty as it is and everything, it's a pain in the tooshie to get a decent photo of a light! 
When you turn it off, it's too dark, when you turn it on, it's veeery bright. Grrr. Thank goodness for Picnik. 

Here's the office with the new chandy in place.

It's a bit too much bling for the handy man's liking, but I'm loving it!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it's too much bling, it's just right!!
I do love a good chandelier :)

Cindy said...

Hi Brittany,
Your office is adorable with that sweet little chandie shining down on you! It would be too much bling for your hubbies office, but seeing as how it's your office, well...you catch my drift!;o)
I love the chalkboard sign, good message.
Hugs, Cindy

Leah said...

Love, love, love this light!! It looks great in your office =)

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Blingy and lovely!

Holly said...

Tell David you'll hang him by his toenails from said Chandie...LOL

Andrea said...

It's perfect! So is your chalkboard message ;)
Thanks for your sweet commet on my blog....we are in FL now :)

Unknown said...

Well, I love it of course! Gotta have some bling-bling!

Simply LKJ said...

I love it! Tell him to break out the sunglasses if it's too much bling. Love the chalkboard message too!!

Charity said...

Very cute! I love the way the chandy turned out! (and I love the chalkboard message, too!) :)