Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
I love your Spring sign and the little cutie poking his head around the corner. You are a good photographer, have you taken lessons? Have a lovely day, Cindy S.
There's no sign of Spring here, in fact it turned very cold again. Let me know when you see Spring ; that will give us Northerners hope. That's a sweet pic of Carson. What a cutie !
5 comments:
I love your Spring sign and the little cutie poking his head around the corner. You are a good photographer, have you taken lessons? Have a lovely day, Cindy S.
Very cute!! I love the chalk board - again! I have a feeling spring is getting ready to spring! :)
Brittany I am ready for Spring as well! Your son is precious.
~Blessings, ~Melissa :)
There's no sign of Spring here, in fact it turned very cold again. Let me know when you see Spring ; that will give us Northerners hope.
That's a sweet pic of Carson. What a cutie !
Oh I hope so!! The more kids I have the longer winter seems!
Post a Comment