Today we'll tour my little kitchen.
By the time we're finished you'll probably never want to see another gingerbread man again! Don't say I didn't warn you...
First stop - the little kitchen tree.
This post is proof that I'm just keepin it real. I haven't even hung curtains yet...and you can just pretend those pans aren't really in the sink, k?
This kitchen is veeerryyy small, but it's pretty convenient. And the pantry is nice and big, so there's plenty of storage. Believe it or not, but I have several cabinets that are EMPTY! That sounds like a good excuse to buy some more dishes , huh?! :)
I love the gingerbread choo choo train...do you see it up there on top of the cabinets?
Gotta love Cracker Barrel's Christmas towels...
I'm really loving the Christmas lights bokeh :)
More gingerbread men...
Merry Christmas!
The cloche:
And the last little gingerbread vignette. The photo in the frame is one of my fave Christmas pictures. Carson was so tiny, and he was whispering in Jackson's ear...so sweet.
I'm really itching to paint the cabinets white, and maybe even add some beadboard to the ends. I'm thinking white would make the kitchen look bigger. I wonder if I could convince the church board....

7 comments:
Brittany,
So adorable!! I love the gingerbreadmen. Elves have taken over our kitchen this year, and I am loving them!! The cabinets painted white would be beautiful. I love my white cabinets...very fresh, goes with everything! I especially love your cloche with the cookie cutter. Still can't believe that was a GW find!!!
Love all the gingerbread people! Cute kitchen! Everything looks pretty handy, all you have to do is turn around!
Everything looks so cute! I wish I had more gingerbread stuff like you do. It's just so adorable! Your dining room looks beautiful too!
Everything looks SO nice...I'm partial to the dining room because I LOVE the white AND having room to entertain! It all makes me wish I had more time tho--and maybe a bit more money =)
Keep up the good work. Love seeing the pictures!
Your house looks so nice. I love your gingerbread kitchen. Good job on making another home so nice and cozy.
Love your kitchen. I can almost smell ginger bread.
Your gingerbread men are adorable! Your kitchen may not be large, but it is really pretty. Thanks for the look. Hugs, Cindy S.
Post a Comment