Friday, October 16

The Punkin Project


Is it Friday already?! Is everybody sick of looking at pumpkins yet, or can you put up with one more variation? I finally got a bigger pumpkin to put on my pedestal (I was waiting for them to go on sale...). It looked sorta plain, and I wanted to try out my new Monogram die for my quickutz machine...so, when you put the two together, this is what you get. My contribution to Chari's Finished Object Friday linky party.
I Likey! And it just don't get any easier. Just a quick zip-zop on the die cut machine, and a bit of Elmers glue stolen from the kindergartner's stash, and presto...a monogrammed pumpkin.

I even scattered some more fallishness about the house. Remember my pocket of daisies on the front door? It was really starting to look a little out of season, so I finally gave in and swapped out the daisies for something a little more fitting for the season.
Eh. It's growing on me.

And I tried out a new arrangement for the coffee table. Still can't decide if I like that one.
It didn't help it any when the boys pretended the candles were skyscrapers and drove their cars around them and flew their little planes all over them, crashing occasionally, and shooting imaginary missiles. Boys....

4 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Love the monogram! Okay, having grown up with 3, yes 3, brothers I had to laugh about the sky scrapers and missles!! What finally got my bros was when I told them Barbie was dating GI Joe!!!

Charity said...

Very pretty fall stuff! I love the pumpkin!! I think you're starting to get into fall! :)

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I am loving all of your fall goodies!!! The pumpkin is adorable!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Shirley said...

Hey, Britt, I don't know where I was when you posted your Fall decos...anyway, I love them. Everything loooks warm and cozy, just the way Autumn should be...soup and sweaters!