Monday, August 10

Love me some CUTE SHOES!


I'm not ashamed to admit it. I LOVE shoes. As a matter of fact, as a small child, I would rather get new shoes and purses than a toy any day of the week. Trouble is, I have ridiculously small feet, which makes finding shoes a complete pain. I've been looking for some comfy leather shoes for walking (translate - shopping), so while on vacation, I hit the outlets. I have always loved Born brand shoes, but they don't carry any small enough for me. But last week, I found my new best friend...Don't LAUGH...the Stride Rite Outlet store!
I found these kids Born sandals dirt cheap. Aren't they so cute?! I love 'em!
Finally. A perfect fit. Happy Day!


Then we went to the Unclaimed Baggage Thrift Store, where I found another pair of kids sandals...
Cha-Ching! I am officially on a roll.

And how cute are these? I found these for fall.
And here's a project that's in the works...
I got these lamps at a local Thrift Shop for 3 bucks each! I have big plans for them. And yes, it involves spray paint. I'll show you how they turn out when I'm finished.
So have you found any good deals lately?

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your shoe choices - all of them are soo cute!! My sister can wear little girl shoes too ;)

Jennifer said...

Cute shoes! :)

Charity said...

Cute, cute shoes!!! I shop the kids shoes a lot! The great part is that they are usually cheaper than adult shoes.

Angie said...

Love all the shoes and I know the lamps will turn out fab once you paint them!

trish said...

Oh how cute!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Love the shoes....i'm with you on the shoes and purses thing! I counted my summer shoes the other day and I have around 30 pairs! :) I know that is a ridiculous amount of shoes for one person....but I only paid a couple dollars for most of the pairs so how could I go wrong?!!!

Kitty Scraps said...

Love your shoes! My future DIL has the same problem as you finding cute shoes to fit in her size, her feet are tiny! So often times she winds up in the kids section. Me, I have gunboats for feet so... *smiles* Thanks for sharing your cute shoe finds! I especially love the animal print slides1