The hubs has celebrated his 5th Father's Day today! He's practically an old pro. Of course, Mommy made all his favorite foods, which is probably why he was so willing to sit nicely for this little photo... I gotta play my cards just right - he'd rather go to the dentist than have his picture taken.
The little guys simply adore their Daddy. He can barely get in the front door every evening without being tackled. Who needs a dog?! It doesn't matter where they are or what they are doing, they know exactly when he steps in the door. They come flying, arms outstretched, screaming DADDY'S HOME DADDY'S HOME DADDY'S HOME!!!! Happy Father's Day, Daddy. And really, I love you as much as they do, but if I gave you a greeting like they do every day, somebody would probably have me put away... Besides, I don't think I could muster up that much energy.
I took the boys out for another little photo shoot yesterday. They're at THAT age. You know the one. They'll look anywhere EXCEPT at the camera. They won't stay in the spot I put them. And I can't for the life of me get them to wipe off that plastic fake smile. But after 100 shots (quite literally, I assure you.) We got a few pretty good ones.
I can't wait until Jackson's a teenager - I want to see what he does with that cowlick. I've tried every kind of do, and it just won't submit. But I'll have to say, the little dimple makes up for it :)
Not sure what he's doing with his fingers. Maybe he's trying to do some yoga move.
Our neighbors have the greatest courtyard, chock full of beautiful flowers. A lovely spot to take some pictures...

I told Carson to sit on the edge of the flower bed. He missed...
Was a cute pose, but there was no smile anywhere in him. I did everything short of standing on my head. He must be part Indian.
I had to get one of the hydrangeas - I LOVE them!
The very minute I told the boys we were all done, They bolted in the house, tore outta their clothes, put on their trunks, and jumped in the pool. Yep. It was that hot outside. They stayed out there all afternoon and played the day away. Jackson came in with pink shoulders, and Carson had two bee stings, but no burns. He's the tough one. He never even knew the bee had stung him! I'm SO glad it wasn't Jackson, he'd still be in therapy...

3 comments:
Just love your pictures. The one of the family is perfect. I'd love to have a 5x7 of it. hint, hint. The boys posed nicely.
What darling pictures of your sons! And the comment about dentist appointment vs. picture being taken brings laughs! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
I have loved browsing your blog. Truly inspiring!!! Will visit often
Post a Comment