How about a few photos to get your Friday going ?
My baby's looking so grown up these days. He's 3 years old but, I declare that picture makes him look at least 5. A little update : at his last Dr. visit, he weighed in at a whopping 28 pounds, fully clothed including shoes. His brother weighed more than that before he turned 2. Maybe I should get him some Wheaties...
The kids aren't the only ones looking older. Check out the crows feet on Mommy's eyes. It's the boy's fault. They're aging me. I'm sure my age has nothing to do with it.And I just had to share these pictures of Jackson. He really cracked me up.
And blow a little harder...

I Love it. He finally got so aggravated he threw it down and declared it broken.
I've got several projects in the works right now (don't look so surprised), and I'm trying to talk the hubs into pulling out some humongous shrubs this weekend. Our house currently looks like it has been eaten up by monster shrubbery, and I want to rescue it. So maybe I'll share some before and afters with you all next week. Till then, Happy Weekend!
I Love it. He finally got so aggravated he threw it down and declared it broken.
I've got several projects in the works right now (don't look so surprised), and I'm trying to talk the hubs into pulling out some humongous shrubs this weekend. Our house currently looks like it has been eaten up by monster shrubbery, and I want to rescue it. So maybe I'll share some before and afters with you all next week. Till then, Happy Weekend!

5 comments:
They are laugh lines...our children make us do that alot and it's worth it! :)
Hey Britt,
Yep, your boys are growing up fast, just like my kids are. You blink and they are all grown up and independent. We enjoyed seeing them a few weeks ago. And don't worry, you look really good and just as pretty as ever. Hope to see y'all soon!
Brittany,
What a beautiful family you have! I have pretty much been a stay-at-home mom for 14 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it!
Love your platter wall hangings, what a great idea, the color is just beautiful and so restful.
Thanks for following along At Home in the Country. I am going to try to be a bit better and post more often! There is sooo much fun inspiration out here in Blogland!
*Jill*
At Home in the Country
in Hickory Hollow
you need to get that boy some fertilizer! :-) Just kidding, but dont let Juju get ahold of him - she's already over 35 pounds and amost 40 inches tall. If they ever had a fight, I'm afraid she'd win! :-) Hey, God loves little guys as much as big ones! In fact, He took the time to get a little guy out of a tree!
Forgot to tell you...I love the beach pictures! Ya'll sure are a bunch of awfully pretty girls! :)
Brittany,
I love your hair in the picture.
Post a Comment