Monday, May 18

Girls Getaway...

I'm back! Didja miss me? I'm just now gettin around to blogging. We girls had a great time at the Gulf. No schedule. No kids. No responsibilities. Not enough time...


I have one great Mother-in-law, and two awesome Sister-in-laws. Aren't they pretty? They make me feel like Dopey the Dwarf. One of these days I'm gonna grow up.It was so relaxing just to listen to the waves and watch them roll in.

I was the paparazzi, following them all around with the camera.

How-DEE! Miss Minnie Pearl's all ready for the sun...


Awww...We're color coordinated and everything. Holly was our personal wardrober - because she has some pretty cool ideas.



Eatin at the Crab Trap - it was worth the trip down there just for that.


We made lots of great memories, ate lots of great food, enjoyed the sunshine, and just enjoyed all being together for some girl time. Now it's back to the real world. I'm currently buried under piles of laundry. But I'm loving being with my little cowpokes again. I just couldn't stay away from them very long. And I think they're pretty happy too.

9 comments:

Charity said...

Great pictures!! Looks like fun! :)

Shirley said...

Well,Britt, I knew you could do the beach justice through photography. I can almost hear it and smell it. Talk about pretty....you're the cutest one of all. I'm glad David picked you. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Wow! You guys look all nice and sharp! I'm glad you had a great time!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you posted our little sandpiper guy. He seems almost like a friend we left behind. Thanks for being the paparazzi for us. You're great, you know. Love Ya, Holly

Monica said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time and I love the colors,looks great against the beach!

Ronda said...

Now that sounds like a bit of Heaven! :) What beautiful pictures...You ALL looked very pretty! So happy that you were able to do that...bet you feel refreshed and "ready to go" again!! :)

Andrea said...

Everyone looks so lovely!!
I miss the beach *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hey, Britt! I am glad you got to get away, too. We all definitely need it from time to time. It looks like y'all had a good time. We sure enjoyed seeing your boys. I wish y'all could have come, but maybe next time. Brian misses his cousins a lot, and says he wants to go to their house and see them again. Love y'all! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! That sounds like such fun! Hope you got lots of relaxing in, looks like you might need it.:)Trisha