We enjoyed an afternoon at Bridgestreet Shopping Center in Huntsville.
Carson tried his best to get those coins out of the fountain. The little redneck...


Curtis and Jennifer Going were visiting for the Church Expansion Department, and we really enjoyed spending some time with them. I lost count of how many books the boys begged her to read to them. Kids really do know who their friends are!

One of my favorite shops at
Bridgestreet is the "Chocolate Crocodile".
Truffles as far as the eye can see.

I got a healthy snack in there. A strawberry. Dipped in DARK chocolate. It's good for you.

I have a pretty hip little shopping buddy,
dontcha think?
2 comments:
He's a cutie, Brit.
I want some truffles...NOW!!!
I enjoyed the new pics. Nice way to follow your life.
I can't believe how much Carson is changing. Maybe it's the haircut.
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment