Friday, February 27

FOF A Touch of Pink

Not much of a "wow" factor here, just a little something I wanted to make for my new scrap desk. Can you tell I'm trying to get back in touch with my inner girly girl? I'm starting to have more of an appreciation for pink. And shabby. And roses. And all things dainty. There's a serious lack of that sort of thing around here.
Anyway, my FOF is just an old wooden letter B, covered with a piece of scrapbook paper (the edges slightly sanded), and a few little flowers and such to give it a little froofroo. Stop by the Chari Tree to see other Finished Object Friday projects!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute. It is so fun to be girly. Keep the cute projects coming.

Charity said...

Very cute! I imagine you enjoy every girly touch you can add to your house of guys! :) Those letters are so fun to do!

Lisa said...

Your so creative...I'm with ya...I'm surrounded by ALL guys! :) Where's my time to be girly anyway???Ha!