Monday, December 1

Day One

Melissa is sharing a daily photo for the 25 days of Christmas, so I thought I'd join in and see if I can keep up!
I seriously thought about having a "name that Photo" contest with this picture. To me this one is more than a thousand words. How do you narrow it down to one small caption?! A little boy, still in his jammies, and yet already outfitted for the trail, looking at Black Friday ads trying to decide what he wants for Christmas. The very serious look of concentration only adds to the preciousness of it. Yeah I just made that word up, it just seemed to fit right there. Anyway, stay tuned for the next 25 days and I'll try to share a bit of Christmas spirit...through the eyes of little boys.

6 comments:

Charity said...

Cute! I love the cowboy/pajama look! :)

Melissa said...

I absolutley love this picture. It reminds me of a Norman Rockwell painting. It is going to be fun seeing Christmas through the boys eyes.

Candice said...

Wow, that is absolutely adorable!!

RicKaren said...

Priceless! Have fun decorating the rest of your house! I can't wait to see it!

Slade said...

If I had to put a caption with that picture I'd say "Rustlin' up some good deals"

Brittany said...

HeHe...that's a good one.