FaLaLaLaLa.... I'm a
deckin' the halls! and the walls, and the trees, and I'll slap a ribbon on pretty much anything that doesn't move or eat me first...

The big tree is done and I'm moving on to the rest of Operation Decorate For Christmas.
Tis the Season to be Jolly...
4 comments:
Your tree looks great! Did you go buy all new stuff this year? It looks different than last year.
Hey,Britt, it's beautiful. I'm enjoying your Christmas Journal. I don't think I'll put up the tree this year since we're leaving.(But don't tell Melissa M. I'm afraid she'll show up at my door and insist that I do. Ha!)
Hey Ellen! I didn't buy all new stuff, I just made a new bow for the top and I didn't use all of my victorian stuff, I'm getting kinda tired of it. Somehow the little shoes, Vitorian chairs, umbrellas, etc. didn't seem to fit our household! A little too dainty for these guys...
Ha! At my house this year we have a spinning Christmas tree and daily redecorating thanks to a certain mischevious boy. Aren't boys fun? :-)
Post a Comment