Friday, December 12

Day 12

Well, whada ya know, it's the same little elf. I think he lives under my Christmas tree. Every time I walk through the living room, this little guy is pushing trains around under the tree.
He's pretty irresistible, too.
The Christmas cards are all done, progress is being made on the shopping, I didn't say how MUCH progress, but progress none the less. And now we're off to have family portraits made. Ahh, tis the Season for so many items on my to do list, and so little time...


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love all your pics! Your home is so pretty and cozy...love all your decorations too!!! Addison is two also and loves to do the same kinda thing and LOVES anything with wheels! :)
Lisa

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comment about the picture on my blog. My 10 year old daughter took that. I loved it w/ the sun shining through the window. I think that was an accident, but it turned out really cute. By the way, what kind of a camera do you have. I am going to save up (yeah right) to get a really nice camera this time, but don't know what kind I want. I really don't like the point-n-shoot's anymore.

Brittany said...

Hi, Amanda,
I have a confession to make...I've been using my new little point and shoot Canon Powershot. It seems to do as good as my big camera (a digital SLR) which is a Minolta Dimage A2. The little Canon takes great pictures and is much easier to handle than the SLR. I've been very unhappy with my Minolta, it's difficult to use, and you can't get good lenses for it. SO at the very top of my Christmas list is a Nikon D60, or a D80 with a good lense. Here's my 2 cents about cameras: for a point and shoot, buy a Canon. For a good SLR, buy a Nikon. Can't go wrong. (All of my pictures since the Anniversary trip were taken with the little Canon - we got it in the Smokies)

Amanda said...

Does the Cannon do well with motion pictures? What are the pixles?

Brittany said...

The Canon is an 8 megapixel, same as my SLR. There are several models of the powershot, mine is one of the lower ones,(Powershot A590) there is a 10 mp as well. It does great with movement if you use flash, but I like natural light photos best, and for that everything has to be pretty still.