Sunday, October 12

We Have A WINNER!!

I like to do things the old school way. I know there is a random number picking website out there somewhere, but where's the fun in that? I mean, can you really call that a "drawing"? Nahh, I don't think so. I put the names of all of those who left comments in a hat (compliments of Jackson) and my sweet hubby did the honors for me. Honey, the envelope, please...

And it looks like we have a winner! Congratulations to Melissa of the Farmgirl Report! I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I enjoyed scrapping them. Oh, yes, "scrap" is now a verb. You know, just like "blog". Thanks to all of you who participated! You guys were all great sports to humor me and my little contest. I even got to "meet" new people this way. I hope you continue to visit even when I'm not giving something away. And let me say I loved reading through every single comment. Either you are all very very kind, or you thought flattery would help you win. The jury's still out on that one. And for all of you who want a scrapbooking buddy, you just come on over. I'd love it. For that matter, even if you DON'T want a scrapbooking buddy, you come on over anyway. You can watch my kids while I scrapbook. Ok Ok, I jest. Anyway, thanks again for each comment.
Oh, and stayed tuned...I just might do this again sometime. ;-)

3 comments:

Charity said...

YAY! Congrats Melissa!

This has been fun! Thanks for doing the give-a-way, Brittany! :)

Melissa said...

I'm a winner. Thanks so much, I know I will enjoy the pages. Now I need to get busy and take some cute fall photos. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Boo Hoo! I hurried home just now to see if I won. Oh well it was fun to try. Thanks, Britt, for adding spice to our lives. Does Jackson and Carson know what a fun Mom they have?