Tuesday, September 16

Thomas Town

We took a very short (1Day!) vacation to Six Flags over Georgia in Atlanta. The boys loved the "Thomas Town". They even got to meet Sir Topham Hatt.

Waiting for a ride on Thomas...

Aboard Annie, one of Thomas' cars.

The boys with Bertie the bus...

They also loved driving the little semi trucks.

This is where my camera battery died and I made the horrible discovery that the extra batteries got left at home. I would have loved to have taken more pictures of the rest of the park. We introduced David to his first experience with roller coasters, but he wasn't greatly impressed. I have to admit to some soreness in my back and neck...I must not be as young as I used to be. But it was a fun day, beautiful weather, and short waiting lines. Can't ask for much more than that! Except maybe for cheaper gas...and drinks(we paid 3.75 for a 20 0z drink!)...and food...and fresh camera batteries...oh well.

3 comments:

RicKaren said...

Believe it or not, my girls would be so jealous...they LOVE Thomas!

Unknown said...

Oh,Brittany,you make me laugh. Those are some more great memories you will smile about someday.

Holly said...

Has David seriously not been on a roller coaster in that many years? I know when I first got back on one I was praying for a safe ride, then I thought how silly of me, if I'm really that scared then I should just get off or something.LOL! The boys look like they were loving it. I hate the extravagant prices of basic necessities, like drinks, too. Take care, Holly