Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
I've been messing around with digital scrapping for the first time. It's pretty addictive! Here are some pages I'm making for a summer album:
I used scrapblog.com. It's free and you can save your pages as a JPEG image or share them online as an album slideshow. It's almost as much fun as buying a new pair of shoes! ;-)
Thank you so much for sharing that website. I love to do digital scrapbooking. The best part about it is you don't have to clean up when u r done! ;) I like your new look. ! Thanks again.
4 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing that website. I love to do digital scrapbooking. The best part about it is you don't have to clean up when u r done! ;) I like your new look. ! Thanks again.
The pages look great. I am going to give the site a try, I have photos coming out my ears. The new layout is very cute.
How do you get these printed out nicely to put in albums? I love this idea! Very cute!
That looks like fun. Maybe I'll try it too.--better update my blog first, though.:) Trisha
Post a Comment