Sunday, September 21

Astronauts and Altar Boys

Introducing......(drum roll please)....The World's Smallest Astronaut!
The boys are learning about The God of Space in Sunday School. Jackson has been so excited about getting to wear the space suit and helmet. I'm sure you can't possibly tell he's a wee bit proud of himself...
Here's Jackson with his wonderful teacher, affectionately known as "Brother Linda". Note of explanation: When Jackson was small, he got all the Brothers and Sisters mixed up, and for some reason, "Brother Linda" just stuck. Now, that's what they all call her.
And I can't leave out The World's Smallest Usher!
He takes his job pretty seriously. Just don't tell anyone our usher has an attitude problem. He refused to collect Jackson's quarters this morning. Give the boy a position and it all goes to his head...

3 comments:

LindaJo49 said...

I love the "Brother Linda"!! I'm sure you will remind him of that when he's about 18!! What awesome little guys!!

Unknown said...

Brittany you are wonderful! Thanks for always sharing through pictures. What a way to record history! I think you've got the cutest boys who do the cutest things. Well, I'm partial, I know. Hug the boys for me {The Big One too.}

Anonymous said...

Your post made me laugh. Kids are hilarious. Love the "brother" Linda, and I'm sure the attitude on the little one is pretty funny too - even though dad and mom have to "help" them get adjusted. :)