Tuesday, July 1

We are the proud new owners......

...of a "new" House!
We closed on our house Monday evening. Now the fun begins! We have lots of wonderful plans for this place... I will post before and after pictures as we make progress. But we must put all of our ideas on the back burner until we can get back from camp. And I am SO ready to jump in there with my paintbrush and get busy! I guess patience never was one of my strong points.

The house is an older one but beautifully maintained and in a wonderful neighborhood. It has an acre of land for the boys to play in. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 baths inside. And for you suspicious types, no that is not my Lexus in the driveway. It's pretty, but I prefer my mini van.... because it's all paid for.
*
*
David and Jackson went to our air show this past weekend. (Carson and I went shopping instead.) Jackson got to see the Blue Angels and many others that he will be quick to tell you all about if he thinks you might be even halfway interested. He didn't care much for the noise though. Dave says he kept his head down between his knees for most of the Blue Angels show.

We have a busy week ahead of us, getting things done at the house, and getting ready to go to camp. If you don't see any updates for awhile, it's probably because I'm running around in circles frantically trying to keep up with life.... and two little boys....and laundry....and supper....and painting.....and packing....

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Congrats on hte new house! It is so fun to do that. I love moving in and making something mine with colors and decor. You do a great job decorating, so I'm sure it will be beautiful and I know you will enjoy every minute of it--or atleast 75% of it.:) Painting and fixing up can really be a challenge, too. Especially with two boys underfoot:) Congrats! See you soon! Trisha

Marcus and Julie said...

Congrats!! Looks like it is a nice house, and I know that you will have fun making it yours. We painted this house and it was fun seeing it all come together.
The helicopter that Jackson is standing by looks almost like the one that Marcus flies.
Hope that you have fun at camp!!

RicKaren said...

Congratulations!!! I think every parsonage NEEDS at LEAST 4 bedrooms! :) I know some people don't like moving, but I love it! (at least mostly). We have moved 5 times in 11 years and I have loved decorating and making each house a home! Have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks,Britt, for the update and pics. The house already has a "Brittany" look! I think it is just right. I'll talk to you soon.