Thursday, January 17

Snow Day!!

Attention all of my Northern buddies!
I now have a snow picture of my own to contribute to the blogging world. If you look closely, you can see it. It came down pretty heavy for a while. Call me a mean Mom if you like, but I didn't take the boys outside. They stood at the front door and watched it snow while I shivered on the couch with a dreadful sinus infection. When I finally made them shut the door, Carson pitifully said, "Bye Bye Snow." He was right - it's already all gone.


So, naturally with such heavy snowfall, church was cancelled. Not really, there were other reasons as well as the snow, like the afore mentioned sinus infections. So my 3 "Boys" stayed in and played. The coffee table was removed and my living room was transformed into "The Island Of Sodor". They put all of Jackson's Thomas train sets together and it literally filled the entire living room. Thanks Daddy, you made two little boys very happy!

We call Carson "King Kong of the Island of Sodor". Sir Topham Hatt would have a fit if he saw how Carson runs the trains on the railways! But he has fun anyway, even if he does cause Jackson to have a nervous breakdown.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Well I am glad you finally got some snow. I am kind of getting tired of ours, I'm ready to work in the garden. But alas that will be a few months away. The trains look like alot of fun, maybe Payton needs some.

Brittany said...

June, you may get your wish-I hear it's snowing in Shreveport right now. I've already had enough. I am SOOO ready for spring! As for the trains, Melissa, they are alot of work for the Daddys but the kids do enjoy them after daddy does all the work! Thanks for the comments-

Ellen said...

You can have some of ours! We didn't get to go to church again today due to icy roads and very cold temps. It is too cold for the salt to work. We are at a blistering 10 degrees right now!

Anonymous said...

The snow looks pretty small. We are in the middle of another snow storm right now. It is pretty and It's fun to watch. Sure would love to see you all. TRISHA